Ryan Williams is President of TWI Surveys Inc. He specializes in behavioural and organizational research. He has over 10 years of experience with corporate, government and not-for-profit clients across North America and is some cases around the world.
- Ryan completed his MA in Leadership studies at Trinity Western University in 2007.
- His masters project explored the use of employee surveys as a leadership strategy and organizational development tool.
- He is a speaker at international, national conferences and at local universities and colleges.
- He is a conference speaker on the impact of seeing the world through the eyes of those you hope to lead.
- He is a proud member of International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
- Ryan serves as a Trustee with the IABC Research Foundation where he Chairs the Research Committee.
- He serves as a member of the IABC International Executive Board.
- In his community of Delta, British Columbia Ryan sits as a Director on the Board for the Earthwise Society .
Ryan has received a number of awards for his client work:
- In 2004, Ryan’s survey work and change management planning was one of five nominations for the HRMA Award of Excellence.
- In 2005, he was recognized by the International Public Relations Institute with their Golden Ruler Award of Excellence for Measurement.
- Ryan has also won three International Association of Business Communicators’ Gold Quill Awards the most recent, in 2007 for measuring the effectiveness of a series of leadership town hall meetings for employees at Suncor Energy.
- He earned his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Alberta in 1998 where he was a member of the Golden Bears Football Team.
- For eleven years, Ryan coached football at Vancouver College where in 2010 they won the British Columbia AAA High School football championship